Thursday, 30 January 2014
Wisdom
No one can ruin your day (without your permission). Most people
will be about as happy (as they decide to be). Others can stop you
temporarily (but only you can do it permanently). Whatever you are
willing to out up with (is exactly what you will have). Success stops
(when you do). When your ship comes in (make sure you are willing to
unload it). You will never (have it all together). Life is a journey
(not a destination. Enjoy the trip!). The biggest lie on the planet
(“When I get what I want, I’ll be happy). The best way to escape (your
problem is to solve it). I’ve leaned that ultimately (takers lose and
givers win). Life’s precious moments (don’t have value, unless they are
shared). If you don’t start (it’s certain you won’t arrive). We often
fear the thing (we want the most). Yesterday was the deadline (for all
complaints). Look for opportunities (not guarantees). Life is what’s
coming (not what was). Success is getting up (one more time). Now is the
most interesting (time of all). When things go wrong (don’t go with
them). Sometimes, the majority only means (that all the fools are on the
same side). A person who asks questions (might be a fool for five
minutes, but a person who doesn’t ask, is a fool forever). A best friend
is like a four leaf clover (hard to find, and lucky to have). I don’t
have to attend (every argument I’m invited to). Our eyes are placed in
front (because it is more important to look ahead than behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment